Five values are our own claim and at the same time the guidelines for the communication of our customers with all stakeholders – employees, customers, business partners, investors and society:
- Honesty: Be open and honest in dealing with information. Do not promise more than you can deliver or achieve.
- Clarity: Use the language your recipients understand and manage their expectations.
- Speed: Inform in due time.
- Relevance: Concentrate on information that is interesting and important for your target groups.
- Continuity: Communicate regularly. Communicate evenly and do not withdraw in difficult phases. This is precisely when communication enjoys the highest esteem among your customers or investors and you can stand out from your competitors.