Schwarz Financial Communication informs users of schwarzfinancial.com what personal data is collected when they visit the website, for what purpose and what happens to the data.
Data protection principles
- Schwarz Financial Communication strives to provide its users with as many services as possible for free and anonymous use.
- Personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the current German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the data protection regulations of the European Union as well as with the consent of the user. Schwarz Financial Communication will only use the data if this is legally permitted or if the user has consented to the collection of the data. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties without the user’s express consent, unless legal regulations stipulate that the data be passed on.
- The user has the right to request information free of charge about the personal data stored about him/her. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data, restrict and delete his personal data, unless this is contrary to a legal obligation to retain data.
What data is collected
Schwarz Financial Communication collects and stores two types of data when the user visits schwarzfinancial.com:
- Completely anonymous is the technical information of the visit by the user, which is transmitted by the server systems and the user browser These are technical data about the browser, the IP address, the time of the visit as well as information about the pages visited and accessed. These data cannot be assigned to a person, a combination with other possibly personal data does not take place. The storage of this technical data is common practice and serves exclusively to ensure and optimise server operation and to compile access statistics.
- If personal data is requested for certain services, for example, depending on the service, first name, surname, postal address, e-mail, telephone must be provided. Depending on the service and service, it is not always mandatory to provide all data.
Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about privacy, Schwarz Financial Communication can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.